SnapWeb creates complete screenshots of web pages even if the users screen isn't large enough to show the whole page content at once. The output isn't scattered to multiple pages or scaled down unless it is unreadable. The resulting images are saved as JPEG, PNG or PDF files.
The straight, browser like interface of SnapWeb makes it a very fast and productive tool to archive, document and present web content.
SnapWeb is a daily co-worker for advertising agencies, graphic studios, consultants, archivists, press reviewers, authors, journalists, scientists, students and teachers.
An easy and fast way to create offline documents, containing all the pictures and graphics in one single file. These documents will never change, although the web content is revised from time to time.
- SnapWeb is now an Universal Binary with native support for PPC and Intel Macs.
- The new "Snap History" function shows the last 100 successful snaps you made with SnapWeb.
- Better Safari integration: "Safari Current Page" opens the actual Safari web-page in SnapWeb.
- Implemented the AppleScript command "snap" to use SnapWeb in automated processes.
- Another new AppleScript command "switch" to modify SnapWebs output preferences.
- Fixed a crash which occured when you went back to a non-existing web-page.
- Fixed a bug which occured on slower Macs (timeout during process).
- Optimized for Mac OS X 10.4.3 and newer.
- SnapWeb now supports Flash animations and other browser plug-ins like additional video codecs. With SnapWebs browser interface you can freely choose the snapshot time, to get the best scene of an animation or interactive content.
- Better Safari integration: Now you can open your Safari bookmarks and your Safari history within a SnapWeb browser window. This provides fast access to frequently used websites.
- Some websites with special characters in the title caused SnapWeb to crash.
- Opening local documents via a file chooser dialog was broken in version 2.0.1.
- The JPG quality is now restored after a program restart.SnapWeb crashed when the destination path was not existing.
Download version 2.0.1
System requirements are: Mac OS X version 10.2 (Jaguar) or newer. Apple Safari browser version 1.0 or newer. For Mac OS X 10.4.3 or newer SnapWeb 3.0 is recommended.
Download SnapWeb v.2.0.1 here! (.dmg 1.6 MB)
SnapWeb is Shareware, you can try it for free. License prices are...
USD 39.90 for a Professional license
- The Professional license has no limitations. You can use it freely in commercial and official operations. SnapWeb offers extra functionality for professional users, called "Pro features". For more information please refer to the SnapWeb manual. The manual is part of the software distribution.
USD 17.90 for a Standard license
- The Standard license is only for private and educational use. It is not permitted to use the Standard license in any commercial or official operation.
All available licenses are single user licenses.
License SnapWeb here!
This is a temporary web site. If you have further questions please feel free to contact us via email.